[Gnucap-devel] Google Summer Of Code 2014

From: anupriya mishra
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Google Summer Of Code 2014
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 20:06:41 +0530

Hi all,

  I am writing to be the part of project  conducted by  Google Summer Of
Code. I am doing my graduation in Computer Science & Engineering ( IInd
year )from Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology   , Ghaziabad
(2012-2016).

 My interest in developing GUI has attracted  me to work under this project
under the guidance of Gnucap developer community. Previously I have
undertaken some projects based on GUI My work experience during the last
1.5 years include:

     1) ANDROIG GUI DESIGNER.

      2) J GUIDE.

      3) EMBEDDED WEB SERVICES

      4) NEWS SCROLL BAR

.

I shall be highly glad to work under Gnucap
developers.

Wating eagerly to hear positive response at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely yours,

Anupriya Mishra