Re: [Gnucap-devel] [parallelism]

From: beranger six
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] [parallelism]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:52:41 +0100

I think that we can not parallelize the outermost loop because we noticed that most elements are dependant on the previous computations. (a block is dependent to all block beetwen its lownode(bn) and its row_value(mm) ) To bypass this issue we thought about using a dependence tree. This tree would be created when we get the system and updated each time the lownodes change. not making this dependence tree time consuming. Please refer to the PDF attached to this mail explaining it with some figures. Please keep in mind this document is a draft for now..
The PDF link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogmazfro3wpbajo/answer_gnucap_digest_88-1.pdf

--
Beranger Six,
CCamy système