Re: [Gnucap-devel] CMake WIP

From: Kevin Zheng
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] CMake WIP
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:00:48 +0800

On 07/27/2013 18:29, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> the *-WIP branches are not intended for merge into anything. merging
> anyway will lead to an unholy mess after i will have finished my branch.

My original intention was to try to have CMake play nice with autotools;
that way when the dust settles users can pick their favorite build
system and use it. I suppose I should do a big merge when autotools is
no longer WIP instead?

> please rename your branch into cmake-WIP, because its no more final than
> the bits you have merged in. otherwise, if there's anything you need
> from autotools-WIP, feel free to cherry-pick. that said, please know
> what you are doing :)

Thanks for pointing that out; the branch is renamed. Cross your fingers
that I don't blow anything up :D

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng