Re: [Gnucap-devel] autoconf-WIP branch (update)

From: Kevin Zheng
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] autoconf-WIP branch (update)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:40:10 +0800

On 07/25/2013 22:30, al davis wrote:
> You should set up a login for yourself on savannah, then request
> membership in gnucap.  I will approve it.  Then you can create a
> "cmake-WIP" branch.

Sent, thanks!

It seems that the autotools build system is broken (at least on
FreeBSD). The error message was:

sed patchlev.h.in \
  -e "s/@GIT_BRANCH@/`git rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD`/" \
  -e "s/@GIT_COMMIT@/`git rev-parse HEAD`/" > patchlev.tmp
sed: 1: "patchlev.h.in": extra characters at the end of p command

On FreeBSD, the invocation for sed is:

sed [-Ealnr] command [file ...]

I think the fix is just to move 'patchlev.h.in' to the end of the
command; maybe someone should check how POSIX expects it to be?

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng