Re: [Gnucap-devel] autoconf-WIP branch (update)

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] autoconf-WIP branch (update)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:32:53 +0200

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 09:01:13PM +0800, Kevin Zheng wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> On 07/24/2013 20:32, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> > the commits lined up in *WIP branches are meant for discussion, until
> > final state has been reached. i see it the other way: if i don't publish
> > my workbench, nobody has a chance to work on it. but: i'll try to
> > incorporate anything you email me.
>
> Noted, it makes perfect sense now that you put it this way.

i'm not even sure. it's just my preference to keep topic-related
uncluttered commits. especially when i have no idea to do things, or
whether i should do things at all (e.g. the .autotools directory), i
often rebase/edit...

but it might have an end soon, i will then rename the branch to just
"autoconf" (probably without the .autotools hack, doesnt seem feasible
at all).

regards
felix