[Gnucap-devel] GNUCAP and summer of code

From: Raghunandan Mudadla
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] GNUCAP and summer of code
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:49:13 +0530

Hello Albert Davis,

My name is Raghunandan. I am presently a 3rd year undergraduate in the
field of electrical engineering at IIT Bombay(India). Regarding my
experience with the circuit simulation software is concerned I worked with
LTSpice and NGSpice and  EAGLE for analog designs lab. I've also done a
course project which displays a signal waveform on an lcd display using
FPGA board using verilog. I've also designed a paddlepong game along with
two others using C++. I also have considerable experience over java(was
able to build a tictactoe).

I installed GNUCAP from the source successfully and it seems to work fine
in my system(UBUNTU 12.04).

I like to contribute in the summer of code. i want participate in the
project involving the building of a language plugin for Kicad/eeschema
schematic formats.

I am presently looking at the source files of the gnucap and trying to
understand the working and ive also looked into Kicad eeschema reference
manual.

Where else can i look into to know more about the implementation of the
eeschema schematic?