Re: [Gnucap-devel] (GSoC) Final evaluations : Update on plugin for gsche

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] (GSoC) Final evaluations : Update on plugin for gschem
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 21:58:45 +0530

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 8:44 PM, al davis <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 August 2012, address@hidden wrote:
>> The final evaluation deadline is up. Update on the plugin:
>> Get the source by
>> git clone address@hidden:savvy2020/gnucap.git --branch
>> lang_gschem or
>> http://github.com/savvy2020/gnucap/zipball/lang_gschem
>
> Thank you for your work.

Thanks. I've learned a lot from this experience. Although maybe I
should have been more proactive from the beginning. This being my
first experience at 'real' development, I hope I've done a good enough
job. Thanks Al, Felix and others for your support.

> It's not quite ready for a real release, but it's well along the
> way.  I consider it to be a successful "summer of code".  Are
> you planning to stick around to finish it?  Try another one next
> year?  Even if not, I (or someone else) can pick it up from
> here.  I understand (as a former professor) that during the
> academic term, course studies must come first.

Yes, it's not yet quite there yet. Whenever I get some time here and
there, I'll try developing it. I really want to see the translation
plugin being useful.
Firstly I'll try to write out the Todos (and howtos) in order to
finally have a perfectly usable translation system so that anyone
interested can start working.

--
Savant Krishna | Junior Undergraduate | Electrical Engineering | IIT Bombay