Re: [Gnucap-devel] gsoc - gnucap project

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] gsoc - gnucap project
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:27:01 +0530

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:39 PM, al davis <address@hidden> wrote:

> I built it as a plugin,
>
> g++ -I ./include -shared -fPIC -o gschem.so d_net.cc lang_gschem.cc
>
> where ./include is a symlink to where the gnucap include files are ..
>
> then tried it
> I had to stub-out some functions to get it to load ..

I have been pushing intermediate work to the branch gschemnewstsh[1]. I'm
sorry to have not mentioned it. I'll merge back to lang_gschem and clean up
a bit and write a status report by tomorrow.

I use "print" to check "parse" .. work on them as a pair,
> so print is supposed to give back what went in.

'list' on gschemnewstsh is printing the parsed items.

> the verilog "module" is like a spice ".subckt" ..
> The only use of a "module" here is that the schematic might
> be contained in one.

Ok. So, module should be used for hierarchical schematics?

[1] : github.com/savvy2020/gnucap/tree/gschemnewstsh/
--
Savant Krishna | Junior Undergraduate | Electrical Engineering | IIT Bombay