Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap and summer of code

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap and summer of code
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 04:50:04 +0530

Hi Al. Hi list.

I've updated the proposal to include more detail in plan and your
suggestions.
Can you please review it and notify me if anything is missing or not clear
in the proposal..
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/savy2020/1

Thanks
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden

--
Savant Krishna | Sophomore | Electrical Engineering | IIT Bombay