Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap and summer of code

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap and summer of code
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:46:04 +0200

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM, address@hidden
> Also, It's mentioned that Qucs plugin is in development/been
> developed. Where can I look at how that is being done?

Hi Savant. Hi list.

the branch qucs-felix (on tool) contains Fabians work plus some fixes.
this plugin makes use of a set_param_by_name patch, which is
unfortunately incomplete. with some help i might quickly complete it.
also its necessaray to make (interface to) the options parser in
s_tr_set more language friendly. if we agree on a way to do handle this,
ill probably implement it.

the example works with "gnucap -c qucs -b <file>". i am currently trying
to figure out how to get rid of the probe-allocation hacks. (anyway we
have not yet managed to feed the simulation data back to qucs, so it
won't get boring too fast)

regards
felix

PS: what about an official git repo, might make things easier to talk
about.