[Gnucap-devel] qucs parser

From: Fabian Vallon
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] qucs parser
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:11:09 +0100

Hi

I'm trying to implement a language module for qucs.

However, it appears, that the bm module parses the argument list for a device,
using obsolete_callback(). Does this mean, I have to modify the bm module as
well? Where would be the right place to implement this part?

In which way is obsolete_callback() obsolete ? I don't see a way around it yet.

All the best,
Fabian