Re: [Gnucap-devel] Icon for gnucap?

From: Justin Fuhrer
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Icon for gnucap?
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 19:09:51 -0700

al davis wrote:
On Sunday 07 June 2009, Stuart Brorson wrote:
Hi guys --

Ales Hvezda is updating the gEDA webpage with front-page
links to all gEDA allied tools.  Within a few hours, the
links will start to appear on the gEDA Project's main page:

http://www.gpleda.org/

The links occur via nice graphical icons.   For the links,
Ales is using the same icons as are used for each program on
the Ubuntu desktop.

I like it,

My question:  Does GnuCap have a desktop icon?  Or is there a
similar nice graphic which one could place on the gpleda.org
page to point to GnuCap?

no...  but it would be very nice if someone could make one.

I've attached my attempt at a Gnucap icon.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Justin