[Gnucap-devel] Re: PSS analysis

From: henrik johansson
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Re: PSS analysis
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:10:29 +0200

Hi again,

The only general and practical solution to the problem I think is to
go from NA to MNA forumulation, at least for the inductors. I don't
think this would be so difficult.

The issues that comes to mind are: current state vector has to be
added to SIM, coil device has to be re-written, convergence criterions
have to be changed, current probes should use the current state.

What do you think Al?

Best regards,

Henrik