[Gnucap-devel] My new model transistor for easy setting bipolars

From: B.S.J.W. Stephenson
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] My new model transistor for easy setting bipolars
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:30:41 +0100

To who ever it may concern
With regard to my proposed bipolar project for gnucap as outlined in volume46 issue 1 the base code without integration to the gnucap tree and added parser system , which I am still hoping to receive some help with can be found on the net as :-

http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/three_port_thevenin_bipolar_transistor-0.tar.bz2

I am still awaiting project approval at gnu_org , and at this instant cannot guarantee it will remain at this address for very long , however if I am not told to proverbially be off this site ; I will attempt to keep this files' address available to members of this list and any other interested parties .

Yours sincerely
B.S.J.W. Stephenson