[Gnucap-devel] Let me introduce myself

From: Rafael Gonzalez
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Let me introduce myself
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:20:26 -1200

Hi

I would like to present myself. My name is Rafael Gonzalez and I'm a student
in Cuernavaca, Mexico. I've been talking with Al Davis and I really would
like to participate in the Google Summer of Code with you. I'm interested in
the development of the ideas of the steady state response for the simulator.
Also, Al told me about the necessity for a Verilog frontend, so I'm
interested about it to. Finally I would like to tell you an idea that I
thought. I told Al that I've taken courses in control enginering and signal
processing, on which I've used a lot MATLAB/Octave. So I think it would be
nice to have a way to use the data generated by the simulator in
MATLAB/Octave. I had this idea because I thought it could be interesting to
have a this capabilities in the simulator.

--
ISE Rafael González García

"No existe nada mas desastroso que entrar a una guerra sin la intención de
ganarla."

Douglas McArthur