Re: [Gnucap-devel] attach command name change???

From: a r
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] attach command name change???
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:31:38 +0000

I have no preferences about the name of this command.

Stable version should probably use a default mapping table (a
configuration file?) at least for "built-in"
devices/functions/commands so the user should not worry about loading
proper plugins unless he/she explicitly requests to attach a different
plugin.

For devices like mos transistors mapping should also take the model
name into account so different plugins could be used for different
devices.

-r.