Re: [Gnucap-devel] New gnucap development snapshot 2007-11-21

From: Holger Vogt
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] New gnucap development snapshot 2007-11-21
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:39:12 +0100

Al,

there is some more info on LINUX like plugins under WINDOWS at:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4742E7F7.8000400%40frisch.fr&forum_name=mingw-users

http://alain.frisch.fr/flexdll.html

Reagrds

Holger

al davis schrieb:
On Wednesday 21 November 2007, al davis wrote:
2. Plugins should work on MS-Windows, compiled with mingw.
 It seems to work with a cross compiler, and running under
wine.  I have not tested it on a real MS system.

I left this out .... Thanks to Holger Vogt and Cesar Strauss for pointing me in the right direction to fix this.

al.