Re: [Gnucap-devel] New developer interested in including the BV paramete

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] New developer interested in including the BV parameter for diodes
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:24:12 -0500

On Tuesday 13 November 2007, Thaddeus Meizelis wrote:
> When I am trying to stand on the
> shoulders of giants, I would like to know what the giants
> have done before I dive in. Is there any good websites or
> books with the models that are used in gnucap?

I didn't answer that the first time ..

The models in gnucap (.model files) are ports of Spice models.
You will find documentation as Spice model documentation.

There is a paper about the model compiler:
http://gnucap.org/papers/gnucap-model-compiler.pdf

(presented at Behavioral Modeling and Simulation conference,
2003???)