[Gnucap-devel] Re: JFET and initial conditions

From: Xavier Romeuf
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Re: JFET and initial conditions
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:46:22 +0200

al davis a écrit :
> doesn't work.  The "ic" options of the components should work,
> giving you a way to have a non-zero initial condition.

I have tried to create a JFET component using the IC option, but it
makes Gnucap to stop:

J 1 2 3 J2N3819 IC=1,2

@@#
@@@incomplete:../Include/wrapper.cc:430:get
gnucap: ../Include/wrapper.cc:812: virtual void
DEV_SPICE::parse_spice(CS&): Assertion `ok == 0' failed.

Actually, the IC option does not seem to be accepted when a vector is
required. It also fails in the ngspice components MOSFET, BJT, etc.