Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap & Python & Source

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap & Python & Source
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:42:36 -0400

On Thursday 07 June 2007 04:05, address@hidden wrote:
> The work on the Gnucap python wrapper continues. But I'm afraid the
> Gnucap version we use is a bit out of date (2007/03) since there is a
> lot of work about Verilog, the plugins management ...
>
> We also need some IO improvement, some modifications about the
> "store" command we suggested in a prevoious message...
>
> Can we send patches based on the 2007/03 version ?
>
> Al, is there way to use an update version of Gnucap for the python
> wrapper ? Perhaps an CVS access (no need for writing) ?

The one you have is the most recent that is stable enough to share.

The work in progress is specifically the "language" plugins.

There is no change in the command ("c_") or function ("bm_") plugins.

Device ("d_") plugins have a change in the interface that is not final
yet.  The "parse" and "print" functions are removed.  These were
language specific.  Some access functions are added to allow the
functionality to be provided by the language plugins.  The interface is
not stable yet.