[Gnucap-devel] (no subject)

From: cyril . giraudon
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:03:41 +0200

Hello,

The work on the Gnucap python wrapper continues. But I'm afraid the Gnucap
version we use is a bit out of date (2007/03) since there is a lot of work about
Verilog, the plugins management ...

We also need some IO improvement, some modifications about the "store" command
we suggested in a prevoious message...

Can we send patches based on the 2007/03 version ?

Al, is there way to use an update version of Gnucap for the python wrapper ?
Perhaps an CVS access (no need for writing) ?

Thanks a lot,

Cyril.