Re: [Gnucap-devel] Voltage controlled voltage source

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Voltage controlled voltage source
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:14:35 -0400

On Sunday 08 April 2007 05:03, Cyril Giraudon wrote:
> In a pspice netlist, there is something like :
>
> E_MULT a b VALUE {V(c)*V(d)}
>
> I don't know how to reproduce this kind of controlled source
> with Gnucap. Is it possible ?

For now, that particular one is a hassle.  The example you give
is PSPICE specific, so it might not work on any other version
of Spice either.

It is not too difficult to make one with the model compiler, but
the syntax won't match.  By the end of the summer, Verilog-AMS
will offer much more than that, but with different syntax.

After that, most likely someone will make a PSPICE language
plugin, which will fix the syntax.

Bug me again in about 3 weeks, and I will look at it.  I am tied
up for the next 3 weeks.