Re: [Gnucap-devel] SPICE to gnucap transition

From: a r
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] SPICE to gnucap transition
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:27:01 +0900

Thanks for detail explanation. This still doesn't solve Scott's problem, though.

I'm interested in "real-life" examples as well. For me it is not so
important whether the syntax is compatible with Spice or even similar
to it. Gnucap may require hacks, scripts etc. as long as it enables me
to do my work done. What I only want is set of sample testbenches that
I can copy-paste when necessary. After a few years of work I have a
large collection of (h)spice decks, and almost nothing for Gnucap.

BTW, Wiki for exchanging some design examples/tricks would be nice.
How about http://geda.seul.org/wiki/ ?

On 3/19/07, al davis <address@hidden> wrote:
On Monday 19 March 2007 00:07, Scott Dattalo wrote:
> > > http://www.dattalo.com/spice/inverter.cir
> > > http://www.dattalo.com/spice/TSMC_025u_Mosis.txt
> >
> > First, you need to change the command order.  This is the
> > difference I mentioned.
>
> Can you be more specific? I tried putting the model include
> file in different places, but I did not experiment with
> putting the print statements before the netlist or anything
> like that.

That is what is wrong.
[...]