Re: [Gnucap-devel] Feedback needed, especially non-Linux

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Feedback needed, especially non-Linux
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:29:24 -0500

On Thursday 22 February 2007 19:06, David Fang wrote:

> Editing the makefile, the final link command is now:
> g++  -g -O2  -rdynamic -o gnucap   globals.o d_bjt.o d_mos1.o

> And yes, it works.

Thanks.  That is what I wanted to see.  I think there are two
orders actually in existence.  Let's call them "forward"
and "reverse".  By "forward" I mean that objects are
constructed in the link order, as in the Mac.  By "reverse" I
mean that objects are constructed in the reverse of the link
order, as in Linux with gnu linker.