[Gnucap-devel] New Developer

From: David Cummings
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] New Developer
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:49:28 -0500

Hi all,
   I'm interested in helping out with the project, more specifically,
i'm interested in an alternative to SPICE. The website seems to be
full of old(er) information (just found the one on seul.org), maybe
they should be connected? I'd be willing to help out with some
web-devel, though it really grinds the nerves (bad memories of
cross-browser compatibility). What's the status on IBIS? How hard
would it be to complete? Also, has anyone done any work on harmonic
balance simulation? That seems interesting, though probably fairly
difficult.
   About me: I'm a senior at JHU studying computer engineering. I've
worked on some midsize C++ projects (>20k lines) and am decent on
teams. As a senior, my time is kinda limited, but I could try and help
with the web while I spin up on the code. I'm taking a class on analog
integrated circuits this semester, so some of this stuff is very
current for me. I've taken classes on circuit analysis, parallel
programming, etc., so I at least know the basic idea, which is to say
I know very little in the grand scheme of things.
  Anyway, sorry about the slow introduction, just wondering how I can
help, and if there's a repository somewhere with the current
development code.
Thanks,
-David Cummings

--
The way that can be named is not the Way.