Re: [Gnucap-devel] New gnucap development snapshot

From: nbs_r
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] New gnucap development snapshot
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:32:17 +0900

al davis wrote:
Let me guess ...  You have dvipdfm installed, but not latex.

yes

dvipdfm came from tetex-3.0-37 and there is no latex in my system. I guess tetex was installed automatically when resolving some other package dependences.

NBS: Please check to confirm this.
Try building with "./configure.old;make", which only builds the docs if you ask.

It compiles fine. I've got a few warnings like this:

mkdir O
mkdir: cannot create directory `O': File exists
make[1]: [default] Error 1 (ignored)

Thanks,
Andrzej