Re: [Gnucap-devel] alive?

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] alive?
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:17:56 -0500

On Monday 16 January 2006 09:37, Mariano Wahlmann wrote:
> hi, is gnucap alive, is there any develop planed, any
> release? I think that a gpl spice like is necesary.

It is coming back.

The last few years have been a disaster for me, but there has
been a lot of behind-the-scenes development activity in the
last few months.

Get the development snapshot from http://www.gnucap.org .  The
latest one adds parameters to subcircuits.  The one before that
adds the .param statement.  Before that, named nodes.  The next
one adds some models.

A new development snapshot that adds the level 8 and 49 MOSFET
models should be coming out within a few days.

The gnucap project is in need of people to help.  The most
important help needs are things like documentation, publicity,
and interfacing, that do not require you to be an expert.