[Gnucap-devel] Doubt

From: Gopala Krishna
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Doubt
Date: 28 Apr 2005 14:15:43 -0000

  Hi everyone & my respects to coders of gnucap.
  Now I'm in 12th & have almost grasped the concepts of C/C++. So,now
I 'm very much interested in hacking gnucap.

I've traced  and watched the code(gnucap-2005-02-20) several times but still
have many doubts.

<1> What is the difference between class node_t and nODE ?
<2> What is the difference between class COMPONENT & class
      COMMON_COMPONENT ?
<3> Can anyone describe the following functions
        ->attach_common(COMMON_COMPONENT *c,COMMON_COMPONENT **to);
        ->detach_common(COMMON_COMPONENT **from);
<4> Where (name of function)exactly is the equation solved ?
<5> How can I output the statics ?

Gopala Krishna