[Gnucap-devel] Documenting code

From: Gopala Krishna
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Documenting code
Date: 4 Mar 2005 09:45:38 -0000

  Hi everyone,
        I am really interested in hacking gnucap.I really appreciate and thank
work of all contributors of this project.

But I feel the code should be doxygen compatible.This is because doxygen is a
fine tool which can give hierarchies of classes  and display comments (should
begin with /** or /// for single line) in special manner.It can provide
cross-references.It can provide search facilities.It really helps a new
developer a lot.
 And yes doxygen can easily extract doxy comments(mentioned above) and document
them in HTML,LaTex,RTF etc.

Hence, I request that any of you interested can document all ".h" files with
(1) short description of all functions
(2) elaborate some difficult functions
(3) descriptions of all classes

Reference:www.doxygen.org.