[Gnucap-devel] New Gnucap development snapshot

From: Al Davis
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] New Gnucap development snapshot
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:31:07 -0500

There is a new development snapshot of Gnucap available.

The most visible change is the inclusion of Stuart's
improvements to the configure script.

Internally, there are code changes as part of Verilog-AMS and
VHDL-AMS support, named nodes, and improved Spice
compatibility.  This isn't complete enough to matter yet.

Progress has been very slow lately.  I keep hoping I can put
more time in, but that has been a problem.

You can get it at:
http://gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2005-01-27.tar.gz
http://www.geda.seul.org/dist/gnucap-2005-01-27.tar.gz
http://www.kettering.edu/~adavis/gnucap/devel/gnucap-2005-01-27.tar.gz