Re: [Gnucap-devel] Eagle CAD export to gnucap

From: Telford Tendys
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Eagle CAD export to gnucap
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:25:12 +1100

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 10:08:31AM -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> The reason I ask is that specific, detailed feedback helps us
> developers decide what to fix or improve.  Thanks,

I started jotting down a few points, it soon got more than would
be suitable to send to the mailing list so I put it on a webpage:

   http://www.triode.net.au/~telford/news/2004/12/28/

There's probably more, but this should give you things to think
about. I'll try to get a chance to try geda for a real project
sometime (then I'm sure to give a long report) but the trouble is
convincing everyone ELSE on the project to also use geda.

        - Tel