Re: [Gnucap-devel] gschem & gnucap ...

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] gschem & gnucap ...
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:33:29 -0500

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 12:40 pm, Lars Segerlund wrote:
>   I am thinking of whipping together some symbols for the
> standard components that gnucap can do at the moment for
> gschem, I have been looking a bit at what gschem does when
> working with spice, and I think it could make a good frontend
> for gnucap.
>
>  Does everyone think this would be a good idea ? The idea is
> to have some kind of schematic capture for gnucap asap.

Of course!

If you are careful about what devices to use, the spice
netlister works well.  The same applies to using it for spice.

There's also oregano.  From what I have seen, beginners seem to
like oregano better, but outgrow it.

I would really like something that looks fully integrated.  A
good post-processor is also needed.