[Gnucap-devel] Logic device (U) and switch level simulation

From: Willis Shih
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Logic device (U) and switch level simulation
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:36:10 -0700

Hi Al,

There is a U: logic device in gnucap for logic mode simulation. How to
run logic mode simulation on switch level devices like transmission gate
logic? U device seems not suitable for switch level devices.

I have some SRAM designs and I want to convert the circuits into gnucap
format with logic mode simulation for the functionality check. It seems easy
to convert logic gates, however, it seems hard to convert the switch-level devices.

BTW, is there any preprocessor to parse hspice netlists and models?

regards,

Willis