[Gnucap-devel] another gnucap development snapshot

From: Al Davis
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] another gnucap development snapshot
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:21:21 -0600

There is a new development snapshot of Gnucap available.
This one is really minor.  Transient start time works as
documented, and the U0 mos parameter is now an alias for UO.
That's all.  You can download it from:
http://www.freeelectron.net/ftp/gnucap/devel/gnucap-2003-06-11.tar.gz
or:
http://www.geda.seul.org/dist/gnucap-2003-06-11.tar.gz

I think the problem with freeelectron.net has been fixed.  It is
a wireless link, and the antenna got bumped.  Duct tape doesn't
quite hold a microwave dish securely.

I should be able to get more done now.  I am changing jobs and
should have more time and support now.

al.