[Gnucap-devel] Improving help for new users

From: Bill Metzenthen
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Improving help for new users
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:59:08 +1100

I hope that this is the appropriate list for this post.

I have installed gnucap-0.33 on Linux from an .rpm which I constructed based
upon the .tar.gz file and a .src.rpm which I found for gnucap-0.31.

The tutorial document included with 0.33 caused me a little confusion and I am
therefore offering the attached patch which I believe facilitates the
important business of finding out what the program offers.

Cheers,
Bill