Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap & CVS

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap & CVS
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:33:31 -0700

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 08:25 am, Ko, Yao wrote:
> I tried to put gnucap into my local cvs but the results
> aren't good. The fault seems to be of CVS not handling
> symbolic links properly. Do you have any good idea as how to
> keep the changes I do to gnucap, so that I can contribute
> back later with the diffs?

It is only the modelgen directory that has the sym-links.  They
link back to the src directory.  What I do is manage them
separately, and the symlinks are simply omitted from the
modelgen RCS.  That is ok because they are tracked properly in
src.

One of these days I plan to put the whole thing on CVS at
savannah.gnu.org .  The only thing holding that up is that I am
swamped with non-gnucap work now.