[Gnucap-devel] Optimization

From: Fernan Bolando
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Optimization
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:12:04 +0800

I am still in the studying the source code period and having a hard time
heheh...very slow reading someone elses code.

Any way I am thinking of optimization stuff for gnucap similar to
spice-opus. I think an interface with octave or scilab with be the most
flexible. Even according to spice-opus research such interface would be
slow, I still think it is the simplest interface and very very flexible.

right now what I really need is the full BJT model that supports IC and
evrything else.

,Fernan