gnuastro-devel

[task #15911] Query NED extinction calculator

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15911] Query NED extinction calculator
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 21:43:08 -0500 (EST)

Update of task #15911 (project gnuastro):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
             Assigned to:                    None => makhlaghi

Follow-up Comment #3:

Fortunately implementing this in Gnuastro was easier than I thought, see
Commit 03cd54d8692c
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=03cd54d8692c>, so I
am closing this task.

Task #15912 has just been defined to enable reading and writing of VOTables in
Gnuastro, once that is implemented we won't have to use the script inside the
book for using the VOTable.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15911>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/