gnu3dkit-discuss

[Gnu3dkit-discuss] Please sign in your USAA account, verify and update y

From: United Services Automobile Association
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Please sign in your USAA account, verify and update your profile immediately
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:55:42 -0100

  USAA Member Home
Web Bug

Dear USAA®   member

     Our policy is to protect personal or financial information of USAA members.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs to be
updated due to inactive members, frauds and spoof reports.
If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and
renew service.

     Once you have updated your records, your USAA session will not be interrupted
and will continue as normal.

Please sign in your USAA account, verify and update your profile by clicking this link:

            https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Security Departament,
United Services Automobile Association