gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] 3DeLight

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] 3DeLight
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:54:40 +0100

Hi,

you are correct with your assumption (see my other mail).

-Phil

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 05:14  Uhr, Gerard Iglesias wrote:
In fact I made this suggestion because I understood that Phil planned to make the rib file format the native file format for 3DKit.

If it is not the case, this kind of app is less important to do.

And I was speaking about 3DKit --> save rib file --> 3Delight can use it to render it, we need only to have import/export as rib file.

        Gerard