gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] New member

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] New member
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:32:53 -0500

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 04:50  AM, Gerard Iglesias wrote:

Hello,

My name is Gerard

I join the list to participate to the dev of the new 3DKit project.

My professional life has been about ComputerGraphics for ~15 years, and I work now in a Financial company :( But I am still a CGI addict) and study 3D, real time rendering in my spare time.

My principal objective is to build a expirimental platform to learn, test and find OpenGL rendering technologies.

I will come back this week end with the details about my projects and the kind of thing I am planning to use.

Best regards

        Gerard

Welcome aboard!

I guess this is as good a time as any to mention on the list that Philippe and I are working on a white paper in an attempt to define the meaning and purpose of 3DKit's existence.

Input from other developers who will contribute/use the software is strongly desired.

Brent Gulanowski
--
Mac game development news and discussion
http://www.idevgames.com