gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] RFD: The next gen 3DKit

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] RFD: The next gen 3DKit
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:11:16 +0100

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 10:42  Uhr, Brent Gulanowski wrote:
On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 04:24 PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

I can't find the file in CVS -- I found it on the website well enough. RenderKit has sharper boundaries now; that works for me. The challenge now seems to be to define an interface to the renderer bundles that works smoothly and efficiently (and quickly).

The file is in the HTML part of the tree - as is the entire website.

OK, I just downloaded the HTML module. Is this how/where you will eventually publish the API headerdoc docs?

No, this will be part of the sources itself.

Does "RFD" mean "request for discussion"? That's a new one ;-).

Yes.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert