gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] GeometryKit documentation

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] GeometryKit documentation
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:18:18 +0200

On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 06:06  Uhr, Brent Gulanowski wrote:
<snip>
MatrixFunc comes out fine for me -- the methods are re-organized alphabetically, however. G3DBox, Line, Quaternion, Sphere, Plane, Intersecting and all the Matrices aren't recognized as ObjC classes and their method documentation is being ignored.

Even the TOC file? The function descriptions are parsed correctly here, but the TOC file is just empty...

Yeah, the toc looks fine. What other ones didn't work? I just spent 10 minutes trying to find function docs for VectorFunc.h before realizing you hadn't written any yet 8^).

I just noticed that I used an old HeaderDoc - using 7.2 works for me now as well.

...and yes, the documentation is not yet complete, volunteers are welcome...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip