gnu3dkit-discuss

[Gnu3dkit-discuss] GeometryKit documentation

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] GeometryKit documentation
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:55:38 +0200

Hi,

I started to create an API reference documentation for the GeometryKit using HeaderDoc just yesterday. The HTML files are not yet in CVS but the comments (as far as they exist already), so to get the reference, run HeaderDoc on the GeometryKit source directory, and voila, there it is...:-) There is still some mistery going on though, ie. not all TOCs are correct (see MatrixFunc for example), if anyone knows what is going on there, please let me know!

I will commit the HTML files once the documentation is more or less complete.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip