gnu3dkit-discuss

[Gnu3dkit-discuss] Ann: Rerelease of version 0.3.1

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Ann: Rerelease of version 0.3.1
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:32:48 +0200

Hi,

because I was asked multiple times I made the old 0.3.1 version available for download again. I also updated the project builder files, so it should compile out of the box on Mac OS X 10.1.x

But please, be aware that this version is very old, unmaintained and does contain bugs and at some places a wrong design. See the web page for more warnings...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip