gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Moving domain/address

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Moving domain/address
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:53:31 -0400

On Monday, July 15, 2002, at 04:13  PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

I will move the website of the GNU 3DKit to the GNU server and thus shutdown www.3dkit.org. This does not mean though, that the 3DKit is dead!
 My email address won't work any longer, please use from now on

    address@hidden

to reach me.

cheerio,

-Phil

Following links from www.gnu.org finds this page:

http://www.gnu.org/directory/3DKit.html

which is seriously out of date.

I did find this page, which I suppose is the new home of 3dkit:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu3dkit/gnu3dkit.html

I still can't figure out how one would find that page without using Google -- ie: browsing the gnu.org software directory, I can't find either page, but a search of said directory gets the former (outdated) page. I still can't figure out where it hides in the directory! :) It definitely doesn't appear under graphics/3d.

Cheers,

Brent