gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] DrawElements faster than DrawArrays

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] DrawElements faster than DrawArrays
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:39:06 +0200

Hi,

I admit that I did not do any performance analysis on Mac, but still this is hard to believe... what exactly has been tested, on what machines using what GPUs ( and thus drivers )?

Anyway, an indexed geometry base class would still be nice to have. And yes, this would be a subclass of G3DGeometry.

cheers,

-Phil