gnu3dkit-discuss

[Gnu3dkit-discuss] matrix multiply of vector

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] matrix multiply of vector
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:53:56 -0400

Pursuant to my questions about "Bugs?" on the bug list,

I have a thing I'm trying to do, which I'm sure I'll scrap for an entirely better solution soon, but currently this requires that I apply a scale matrix multiplication to a vector3f. In this case, I want to mirror the vector in the z-axis, and then set the scale of a transform to that vector. It's kind of the wrong application, but assuming I find a use for what is a standard 3D operation, does 3DKit have a way for me to do it properly?

Brent
--
Inkubator: creating free, open source Mac games.
http://inkubator.idevgames.com - homepage