gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] PLEASE HELP ME ACTUALZE MY DREAM:

From: henry ighado
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] PLEASE HELP ME ACTUALZE MY DREAM:
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:18:54 +0000

PLEASE HELP ME ACTUALZE MY DREAM:

Hello,

Please accept my greeting.

I am Mr. Henry Ighado from Nigeria. I doubled as a cousin and special assistant to the late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo. I was her trusted confidant. I travelled to Spain with her for a major operation. She died on the early hour of 23/10/05 as a result of complication from the operation. She was the last among the numerous wives of president Olusegun Obasanjo and was not from his tribe too. By tradition, she was not suppose to be the first lady of Nigeria. But she held this position firmly with admiration of many Nigerians because of the role she played when her husband was in prison.

She was a dynamic, futuristic and ambitious leader. She had in mind of contesting for senatorial post in 2007 when the tenure of the present regime will come to an end. Her ambition was spurred by the fact that the post of senate president would be zoned to her ethnic group - southern minority. This post she hoped to grab. Towards this, she amassed good wealth from the various charity projects she executed. After her burial, I left Nigeria to Cote d' Voire (Ivory Coast) to avoid any reprisal from the government. Because they authority knows that I was privy to all her activities.

WHY GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION:
She left good sums of money worth millions of United States Dollars which I alone knows. It is this money that I want you to assist me receive and secure. I wish you have the capability and willingness to do this transaction with me. If you are willing to assist me, please do reply to this mail as soon as possible. We will discuss the modalities of the transaction when I receive your mail of interest. Please do include your telephone and fax numbers when replying. Could you please send your reply to (address@hidden).

Anxiously waiting for your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Henry Ighado.