gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] Mrs.Pareson Molburg.Prize Claim

From: program_centre1
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Mrs.Pareson Molburg.Prize Claim
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:24:12 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Mrs.Pareson Molburg.Prize Claim
NUMBER:7733809-ANL/07
OUR REF:
05/EXD776509/BV
YOUR REF:AD/GU670/66/06.FY.

EURO LINES PROMOTIONS
AWARD!!

               LOTTERY WINNER,

We are pleased to inform
you of the result of the euro lines Lottery programs held on Jan 8,2006
your email address were attached to one of the ten winning ticket
numbers #9817- with game Number #128000... You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty
Thousand dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system  from our sponsors databases,
including over 20,000 companies and 180,000 individual E-mail addresses
and names submitted by our agents  drawn  from  Asia, Africa, Europe,
North And South America, Oceania and around the world. To file for your
urgent claim, please contact our approved agent.

Mr. Lucas Donk
EURO
LINES LOTTERY AGENCY
Tilburg the Netherlands
Tel:+31-619-056-199
E-
mail:address@hidden

It is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and to minimize identification difficulties to
advise you to keep this information confidential until your claim is
processed successfully and to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants to please note that you will be required to pay
for the issuance of your winning certificate and all winnings must be
claimed not later than Jan 16,2006.after this date all unclaimed
winnings will be null and void.

In Order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change
of address do inform our agents as soon as possible.

Congratulations
once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Pareson Molburg
Award Co-ordinator.